CareersBe part of our home.
Our home continues to grow. Thousands of people have
experienced how it is to be part of our home. Itís more than
earning living, itís being part of a family.
QUALITY CONTROL MANAGER
Willing to be assigned in
Quezon City, Mandaluyong, Taguig and Paranaque areas.
- 27 to 40 years old
- Graduate of any Business or Engineering course
- With experience in property management, an advantage
- With good people-management and leadership skills
- With strong sense of customer service
- With good oral and written communications
- Computer Literate
SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER
Strong in conceptualizing development and
- Graduate of Interior Design or any related course
- At least (5) years extensive experience with the same
- Knowledgeable in Adobe Photoshop & Autocadd.
experience in design coordination, detailing, preparation of
combine services drawings.
- Licensed Architect/Civil Engineer
5 years relevant working experience in General Accounting.
- Must be Certified Public Accountant
- Graduate of Finance/Accounting or any Business course.
- Has at least 5 years relevant working experience in same
- Adept in computer operations and applications.
RECRUITMENT & TRAINING OFFICER
Highly developed interpersonal, oral and written
- Graduate of Psychology, Human Resources Management,
Behavioral Science or any related course
- With at least 3 years relevant experience
- With successful record in meeting recruitment targets
- With experience in handling training administration
Computer literate and must have excellent written
and communication skills.
- Graduate of Psychology, Human Resources Management or
any related course
- Adept in conducting training, module preparation and TNA
- Must have at least 3 years relevant experience
providing analysis of sales and pricing data and computation
of prices to the Marketing and Sales team.
- Bachelors Degree in any course preferably in
Mathematics, Accounting, Marketing or in any related degree
with statistical coursework
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be computer proficient in all Microsoft Office
programs especially with MS Excel
Qualified applicants may email their
resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or
mail it to:
The Human Resources DepartmentFor sales
(brokers and agents) applicants please see details at the
Brokers & Agents page.
4th Floor DACON Building
2281 Don Chino Roces
(formerly Pasong Tamo Extension)
1231 Metro Manila